June 24, 2019
Reporting directly to the account director or an account manager, the project manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. The project manager’s work is closely monitored by an account manager. The project manager is responsible for daily contact between MarketReach and one or more client accounts. Project managers manage and support key client projects, small to large in scope, from development of the creative brief to production and implementation. These responsibilities include managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, client communications, and overall quality of the resulting deliverable(s).
The project manager supports external client relationships and is responsible for overall production satisfaction; quality of service provided by the xtended production team, partners, or vendors; and on‑time, on‑budget, and on-brand delivery of MarketReach’s services. An effective problem‑solver, the project manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities. Project managers have superior project management skills, are good organizers and conscientious team players, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative problem‑solving skills, and the ability to take initiative.
- Bachelors in Marketing or related business field
- Minimum of two to four years of marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Proven project management skills under tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly across multiple projects of various sizes and in various stages of completion
- Strong computer and software skills, compatible with job responsibilities
- Professional conduct within and outside of office while conducting MarketReach business
- Ability to productively contribute to or manage cross‑functional teams
- Manage day‑to‑day activities for assigned clients.
- Act as the primary client contact for assigned projects, and develop solid, trusting relationships with clients by working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Keep apprised of progress of projects through traffic managers or other relevant personnel.
- Maintain working knowledge of pertinent software needed to complete work.
- Oversees and tracks the project budget to ensure profitable, on-budget delivery of the projects.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to client queries.