Junior Front-end Developer
June 25, 2019
Typically reporting to the associate creative director of interactive, the junior front‑end developer executes interactive and other web‑based projects and internet strategies for brand image creation and maintenance, product marketing, promotions, information transfer, and technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or similar experience
- At least two-three years of hands‑on experience building and maintaining web applications
- Basic front‑end scaffolding skills (HTML5/JS/CSS3)
- Basic ability to convert static designs (PSDs) to functioning interfaces
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong service orientation
- A working familiarity with various design and user workflow patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Execute interactive and other web‑based projects and internet strategies.